When I turned 26, I realized that I was on the downward slope to 30. So, I created this list to keep track of all of the things that I would like to do before I turn 30.
Go to church on Sunday. Have a child.
- Be debt free, except for the mortgage.
- Have a 6-9 month emergency fund.
Have our renovations completed. Make a will. Become educated in photography. Have a hobby career that makes enough money to allow me to work only part time.
- See every province and territory in Canada.
Read Ryan's note in the cave.
- Make money off of my blog.
- Attend blog conference such as BlogHer.
- Photograph a wedding.
- Sing karaoke solo.
- Have a vintage picture of Ryan and I.
- Hike the Chilkoot trail.
- Help a stranger in need.
Go on a Honeymoon. Do a boudoir photo shoot. Get a library membership.
- Implement an exercise routine.
- Master my cupcake recipe.
- Get my FAC/PAL.
See Taylor Swift.
- Have Breakfast in Bed at a hotel.
- Re-teach myself to sew.
- Learn to drive standard (and be good enough to do it alone!)
- Attend a horse race.
- Donate blood.
More to come...