- On Tuesday night, a tornado passed through our property. We were left with several downed trees, a basement full of water and no power for over 36 hours. It was quite the adventure.
- We now have a tree that is threatening to fall on to our house. We will likely have to pay to have it removed.
- This week I got tons of fluffy mail including some Bummis covers that were replaced through warranty after the original ones delaminated, a Fuzzibunz Elite, Thirsties AIO, Softbums Omni and an Applecheeks diaper. I have ruled out a few options for my next stage of cloth diapering, but still can't decide which way to go.
- I recently registered my blog's domain name, so you can now find me at memoirofmotherhood.com, instead of having to put in all of the blogspot jazz. If you like all the blogspot jazz, just continue using the same URL that you used before.
- Hopefully this will get me some more viewers, as I am hoping to make some money off of this blog!
- I am also looking at getting my blog custom designed. I am thinking I might go with this company. I am just deciding on a colour scheme. Which one do you like best?
|Color Scheme #1|
|Color Scheme #2|
- I am in desperate need of some new clothes. All of my pre-pregnancy clothes were work clothes. I need some nice casual stuff to wear throughout my maternity leave.
- I am loving my new BOB stroller that I got at Carter's baby shower. We take walks around the property every night, and he seems to love the fresh air.
- On the other hand, we have determined that a large amount of Carter's crabbiness (which we attributed to gas or colic) was actually because he hates being hot. We now leave him in just a diaper for pretty much the majority of the day and he seems to be a lot happier.
- Carter is sleeping in his crib until between 3:00-4:30 am now. I am thrilled with this.
- I have been looking at this post all week, and still can't decide if it should be Whose or Who's. Somebody help.
- The weather is supposed to be incredibly warm this weekend. Still not sure what we are doing for the long weekend, but hopefully it will include a lake or a pool! Hopefully we can take Carter swimming for the first time.
For mor Friday Night Leftovers, click here.