- Is it just me, or does anybody else think that one fridge is not enough? We have a standard size fridge along with another small beer fridge. With just Ryan and I, both fridges are always packed to the brim. Maybe it is because we shop once a week and make 99% of our food from scratch, but I cannot comprehend how a family would keep all of the food for their entire family in one fridge. I am seriously considering getting a second full size fridge for our basement just for the "overflow".
- Although our new well was drilled a good two months ago, we have still not begun to utilize it because we cannot find anybody to dig a trench to plumb it in. Ryan is now considering renting and trailering the equipment here, and then digging the trench himself.
- The mosquitoes are absolutely ridiculous here. Just going to my car results in multiple bites.
- I am sad that I have spent very little time outside so far this summer. I love summer weather-the hotter the better, but unfortunately the newest member of our family takes after his father and hates heat, leaving me inside the over-air-conditioned house much more than I would like.
- How many computers do you have in your household? My family of 6 had one computer that we all shared when I was growing up. More recently, Ryan and I have each had our own laptops, along with our iPhones. Ryan's laptop has subsequently become de-commissioned, leaving us with one computer to share between the two of us. We talk frequently about getting another computer or an iPad, but wonder if this is overkill, or just a result of the society we live in today.
- I recently started using Swagbucks as my default search engine. In two weeks, I have earned 450 Swagbucks, which equates to a $5 Amazon gift card-pretty good for just searching the net if you ask me. If you are interested, contact me and I will pass on my referral link so that I can earn what you earn.
- I am becoming increasingly dependent on the soother when taking Carter out. The boy just loves to scream!
For more Friday Night Leftovers, click here.