- Thinking of Carter growing up.
- Thinking of how much I love this little guy and how much I love Ryan.
- Thinking of giving birth.
- Thinking about how much I miss pregnancy and how it was so unexpectedly over (yes, I did know it was going to happen eventually). I didn't get one last belly shot. I didn't get to take pictures of me and Ryan while pregnant. I didn't post one last pregnancy update.
- Thinking about what I am going to do with an entire year with him.
- Thinking about when I will have to go back to work and not have every single day with him.
- And, finally, the thing that sent me completely over the edge bawling yesterday-this commercial.
And for any of you who may now be worried about my sanity, I am OK! Hopefully these hormones pass quickly so I can get back to my normal, predictable level of emotion!