- Whoa! I just opened up this screen to make a new post and everything looks different! When did this happen?
- So, not too long ago, I had written about starting a savings account for a new quad. Turns out, Ryan had his own ideas. Unbeknownst to me, he had been shopping around, had decided to trade his sled in, and had come up with a plan on how we would fit the remainder of the cost into our budget without sacrificing our 5 year plan. I have to say, I was impressed at the amount of thought that he had put into making this happen. I am typically the money police in our relationship, and it was nice to just go along with things for once knowing that I didn't have to worry about the financial end of things.
|A new family-friendly way to explore the country.|
- As for the new quad, I have only been on it once. I likely won't be on it again until after Perogy is born. Enough said.
- I have finally reached my turn for the Hunger Games from our local library. I will likely spend the entire weekend reading.
- I am bach'ing it tonight and tomorrow as Ryan has gone out of town for a quad derby.
- This week, I received in the mail the three diapers that I had won via a blog contest from Jennifer Labit and this blog. They are incredibly cute and I can't wait to put them on a real baby!
- Today, I tied up some loose ends prior to suspending my health plan for maternity leave. I visited the dentist and stocked up on enough contact lenses to last me the year.
- I have been thinking about making a birth plan. All the books and websites that I read say that it is the thing to do to make sure your birth goes as you would like it. All of the real people (other moms, nurses, etc.) that I talk to, however, say that its a waste of time and won't be adhered to either by the medical professionals or by me. I think that I will talk to my doctor about it next week and see what she has to say.
For more Friday Night Leftovers, click here.