- I have had it up to here with telemarketers/telephone surveyors that call right at supper time. In the past two days, we have received 3 calls from the exact same company, despite asking to be removed from their list each time. I really wonder about the accuracy of the any survey results that are obtained through voluntary means, and am curious who really buys products over the phone.
- Last weekend, my parents, Ryan and I got together for Sausage Fest 2012 (hehe). We pretty much emptied all of the old meat from our freezers, ground it up and made over 160 lbs of sausage.
- Despite the fact that I am a 110% cloth diaper supporter, I collect Pampers Gifts to Grow Points. With various bloggers posting free points on a regular basis, have accumulated quite a few points without buying a single disposable diaper.
- This week, the weather has been crazy. It started off above freezing, then we got a dump of snow that allowed me a day off of work on Tuesday. Now I am sitting in my house with all the windows open and the furnace turned off.
- You may be surprised to know that I currently don't have a full length mirror accessible in my house. Hence the lack of pregnancy pictures lately-I can't take them myself, so have to rely on Ryan to take them for me.
- This week I won a $50 gift card from the Cloth Diaper Outlet through a Facebook Giveaway. Super lucky, yes, however, I enter tons of online giveaways.
- On Thursday afternoon, Ryan dropped off our Income Tax documents for our accountant. At supper on Thursday, the accountant called to let us know that he was all done, and that things were ready to be signed. I think that this is the quickest and earliest that we have every filed our Income tax return ever.
For more Friday Night Leftovers, click here.