- This week a friend of mine won a cloth diaper during a Twitter party. This has inspired me to try Twitter again for the third time. I think that this time I am actually getting it!
- How much personal information do you share on your blog? Although I write this blog primarily for myself, and then for my family and friends, I am a bit of an attention whore and choose to make it public for the rest of the world to see. Because I of this, I am very careful about not sharing my location, my last name or any stories about work, etc. that may be read by the wrong person. Time will tell how this blog changes once Perogy is born.
- This week, a lady at work, who I would define as no more than an acquaintance asked me if I was tired. When I told her "no" she then proceeded to tell me how tired she thought I looked. Maybe I took it wrong, but I found it very insulting.
- Today, while giving a urine sample at the doctor's office, somebody continually tried to enter the bathroom (although the door was locked). It is really hard to pee in a cup when it sounds like the door is going to be crashed down. When I exited the washroom, there was only one innocent looking lady sitting there, who quickly proceeded into the bathroom.
- Our renovations are coming along, and I am gaining confidence that both the upstairs and the bathroom will be complete by the time that Perogy arrives.
- Just for fun, why don't you fill out my survey on the left, and tell me whether you think that Perogy will be a boy or a girl?
- My job has been filled for the term of my maternity leave. I am super happy with the applicant that has been chosen, as she was an intern of mine earlier this year and I know she will do a great job!
For more Friday Night Leftovers, click here.