- Not sure if any of you have noticed my 52 in 52 tab at the top of the blog, but I have failed miserably! I started this summer, when Ryan was away working out of province, with a goal to read a book a week for a whole year. I think I have about 20 more books to go to get me back on track at this point. It has been nice, however, to have some time in my life to actually read for enjoyment, instead of necessity as it have been for the past decade.
- I am looking forward to having time to invest into my cooking skills during my maternity leave. I love cooking, but need lots of time to be inspired.
- I had my appointment with the gynaecologist on Monday, and basically, he wasn't concerned at all. He even said that he didn't know why I was referred on to him as the abnormality in my pap was such a minor one, that it could have been dealt with after pregnancy, if it even exists at that point. I am happy to have an expert reassure me, and am very comfortable with my doctor's decision to send me to a specialist as I would rather be safe than sorry.
- Does anybody use the Blogger app for iPhone? I would like to use it to draft posts as they come to mind, however, I can't seem to figure out how to save them as a draft to then go back to on my computer later on.
- I have been wanting to do a post on our home renovations for a while, but discovered that about 500 pictures that I had transferred to my Mac from my PC when it crashed did not actually transfer properly. Ironically, they are just the pictures that I need! I have since deleted the hard drive. Thank goodness for a techy brother-in-law (kinda) who will hopefully be able to set me up with some hard drive recovery software.
For more Friday Night Leftovers, click here.