- I swear, if toothpaste stained, I would have no shirts left to wear.
- Today I was at the dentist for a cleaning, and I absolutely loved my half an hour of just lying in the chair and feeling Perogy kick. It seems I only feel the kicks while I am lying flat, and usually when I am lying flat, I don't stay awake to feel it very long.
- I am thinking that it is about time to get all of my 2011 tax information together. I am hoping for a big refund this year to help offset some of our renovation and baby costs.
- Recently I have been seeing more exotic fruits at my grocery store. I have started buying something new every week to try. So far, Ryan and I have tried pomellos, persimmons and passion fruit. This week dragon fruit and guavas are on sale so I will likely pick some of those up.
- After a horribly busy week, I am drawing a blank on my brain dump, so I will end this here.
- Oh yeah-tomorrow is our 3D ultrasound, so stay tuned for pics!
For more Friday Night Leftovers, click here.