- Today is the end of a three week rotation in which I was mentoring an intern in dietetics. I have to say, she is has been one of the best interns that I have ever had, but I am exhausted!
- This week I signed up for prenatal classes. They won't start until April, but I am looking forward to actually learning about obstetrics, labour and delivery, as this is one field of health care that I know nothing about (and will have to navigate shortly)!
- I am looking for a double zipper binder to keep all of my coupons. All of the binders that I have found only have a single zipper (therefore, not allowing me to open them from the middle). If any of you know where I can find one with two zippers, please share!
- I am finally realizing how far along I really am in this pregnancy as there are quite a few people that I know that are expecting months after our babe is due.
- I recently started a baby registry at www.onebabyregistry.com. This website pretty much allows you to make one central baby registry with items that are sold anywhere. I am really excited about this because I can register for clothes, cloth diapers and those few remaining things that we need, all in one spot. We weren't going to do a baby registry, however, a few people have asked recently.
- I have quite a few blog post topics in the works, but find that I have become a chronic weekend blogger. Maybe I will start to take advantage of delayed blog posting.
- Tomorrow I will be 25 weeks. I have gathered conflicting information on when the third trimester actually starts. Is it 26 or 27 weeks?
For more Friday Night Leftovers, click here.