- I am currently 16 week, 5 days pregnant. I haven't gained any weight and am still fitting most of my pre-pregnancy clothes.
- Our baby is supposedly the size of a pear. They say that I may start to feel him/her kick any time now.
- I went for bloodwork today. They drew 7 vials of blood. I can't remember all of the tests but they included CBC, glucose, prenatal panned, maternal serum screen, Ferritin, TIBC and Rh.
- Last time I saw my doctor, my Hgb was 113, which was low. I have always been borderline low, but supposedly during pregnancy as my blood volume increases, the majority is just from fluid with no increase in RBCs, which can cause this number to continue to go down lower and give me classic symptoms of anemia.
- Last weekend I both started and finished my Christmas shopping.
- Today Ryan and his uncle started putting in our new electrical panel. Hopefully by Christmas our oil furnace will be switched over to electric, a project that was started in August.
- Only 5 more work days until a stretch of 10 days off!
For more Friday Night Leftovers, click here.