- I am officially on Holidays! Ten days of much needed time away from work. Hopefully this break provides the refreshment that I need to get me through the next few months until my maternity leave.
- I know I shouldn't think this way, but I can't help but look forward to my maternity leave as a one year "vacation" from work. I find myself already mentally filling my days, weeks and months with activities/vacations/tasks that I would never have the time to do while working full time. You don't have to tell me, I know I am in for a rude awakening.
- This warm weather and lack of snow totally hinders my Christmas spirit. I have resigned myself on achieving my typical selection of Christmas baking.
- While our new furnace will not be installed until into the new year, Ryan has accomplished so much this week-new electrical panel is in, all is re-wired and our washer and dryer will soon be moved downstairs in anticipation of the renovations that we will be doing upstairs. I truly do have the best husband ever!
- Perogy is now the size of a turnip. Supposedly his/her hearing is developing this week.
- Our ultrasound is scheduled for January 20th. I can't wait to see this baby, and might even splurge the $30 to have the picture!
- Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
For more Friday Night Leftovers, click here.