- Today is day day 7 of my 10 day vacation.
- Throughout my days off, I have accomplished very little. Not sure what I was hoping to accomplish, but I feel like I have nothing to show for my time off. At least I got in some quality time visiting with family and friends over the holidays.
- I snagged some great Boxing Week sales this week. At Walmart, I got a treetop angel and 6 rolls of wire ribbon all for 50% off. At Canadian Tire, we snagged 2 rolls of white outdoor Christmas lights for $82.49 each (regular $109.99 each) plus got $30 in promotional gift cards to be used in January. We used the 50% off Zellers coupon to purchase a crib mattress for $55, and I just purchased the coveted JuJuBe diaper bag online for 20% off (still ridiculously overpriced but it is the lowest that I have seen it yet). Did you get any great Boxing Week sales?
- Although Christmas has come and gone, our tree and decorations will stay up until after Ukrainian Christmas.
- This week my cloth diapers that I purchased online finally arrived. They are so stinkin' cute!
|bumGenius 3.0 DELUXE stash.|
- This Sunday, I will be 19 weeks pregnant. Where has the time gone?
- On January 11th, Ryan's sister will be having a scheduled C-section for her second child (a boy). This will be our 5th niece/nephew. I am super excited!
- We currently have no plans for New Years. We will likely stay at home and struggle to stay awake until midnight!
For more Friday Night Leftovers, click here.